The most important thing a broker can do for a seller is to set the price of seller’s property correctly for the market. We’ll prepare a thorough market analysis, and help you to price it so it sells in a timely manner, but maximizes the price. Additionally, we will:
- Advise you on how to get ready for showing, and how to enhance the property’s appeal to buyers.
- Provide excellent photography. Listings with superior photography get more buyer attention.
- Market the property effectively on the internet, using various websites. The internet IS the primary marketing tool!Promote the property to other brokers through the MLS, the broker caravan, e-mail blasts.
- Be knowledgeable about all aspects of the property, and be able to provide all information that buyers and brokers will want.
- Communicate with you about showings and market conditions.
- Negotiate purchase offer(s) to achieve best price and terms for you.
- Manage escrow so that a purchase contract gets to closing, including title work, survey, home inspection issues, septic system inspection (if applicable), transfer of utilities, etc.
Taos Real Estate Market Data
We compile a monthly market report with key data on the Taos real estate market, including detailed sections on single-family homes, condos, land, mutli-family, and commercial property. We discuss sales trends, median and average prices, days on market, etc. Click here to read our current Taos New Mexico Real Estate Market Report.